Facebook advertising can be a very effective vehicle to advertise any business targeting consumers. With the help of a Facebook advertising consultant, like me, we can maximize this effectiveness.
If you have a website, you can send the viewer directly to the site when they click on your ad.
Or, they can be sent to your Facebook business page.
It is very easy to get started. But like any other advertising, to get the most effectiveness you may want to spend a little time preparing awesome imagery and crafting a call to action that is “just right”.
How To Get Started with Facebook Advertising
- First, call Denver advertising consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 to go over your objectives; sending visitors to your website, getting more Likes, or converting customers at your online store.
- Second, I’ll define the most precise demographic I can to target your best audience.
- Third, I create an image for your ad to capture the most attention.
- Fourth, I write a killer call to action, hopefully emphasizing your unique selling proposition. I also write a “news feed” description of 200 words.
- Finally, I set your budget. This is expressed as a daily spend. You can determine precise start and end dates, or simply let it run until you choose to stop it.
How Do I Pay for My Facebook Ads?
Payment is made with one of four options:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Account
- Through Camrud Design (If we control your account. Advanced payment required)
That’s it. Your time will be less than 50 minutes, not counting any consulting time you spend with me before I begin the ad creation process.
In addition to that time, I will create a graphic or image to show with the ad, and present a few different ad text combinations for your approval.
Facebook Advertising Comes with Reporting
Wondering what is going on with your ad as it is running?
With the ad reporting tools, you can see how your Facebook Ads perform, how many people you reach and how to fine tune ads to make them even better.
In Ads Manager, you’ll see:
- A dashboard that displays the type of ad you’re running, the schedule and the amount you’ve spent on your ad.
- A view of how many people saw your ad and engaged with it.
- How to fine tune your ad, including editing ad copy and images, so you can improve your ad based on its performance.
Call Denver Facebook Advertising Consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 to schedule a time to create your Facebook ad!
Or contact me online: