Facebook advertising can be a very effective vehicle to advertise any business targeting consumers. With the help of a Facebook advertising consultant, like me, we can maximize this effectiveness.
It is very easy to get started.
But like any other advertising, to get the most effectiveness we will want to spend a little time preparing awesome imagery and crafting a call to action that is “just right”.
If you have a website, you can send the viewer directly to the site when they click on your ad.
Or, they can be sent to your Facebook business page.
How To Get Started with Facebook Advertising
- First, call Denver advertising consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 to go over your objectives; sending visitors to your website, getting more Likes, or converting customers at your online store.
- Second, together we’ll define the most precise demographic audience to target.
- Third, I create an graphic or select a stock photo for your ad to capture the most attention.
- Fourth, I write an intriguing headline and killer call to action, hopefully emphasizing your unique selling proposition. I also write a 90 to 200 word “news feed” or description.
- Finally, we set your budget. This is expressed as a daily spend. You can determine precise start and end dates, or simply let it run until you choose to stop it.
Let’s Look at Your Goals
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to go over what these goals mean if you are not sure.
Then We Need to Target Who Sees the Ad
When we talk about targeting, we mean, who are you trying to reach? It is helpful to know who is likely to buy your goods or use your services. Often this takes an educated guess on your part, based on past clients.
We can definitely recommend who you should target, after a brief discussion.
To create your ad we need to discuss your message, what graphic or photo you want in the ad, to determine setup. Setup will also include our consultation time. A typical setup for an ad can be $200 to $400 plus any stock photo costs or video production costs. Additional ads are less, because we have the basics down.
How Do I Pay for My Facebook Ads?
Payment is made with one of four options:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Account
- Through Camrud Advertising (If we are a manager for your account. Advanced payment required)
That’s it. Your time will be less than 60 minutes, not counting any consulting time you spend with me before I begin the ad creation process.
In addition to that time, I will create a graphic or image to show with the ad, and will need to get you involved again when I present a few different ad text combinations for your approval.
Facebook Advertising Comes with Reporting
Wondering what is going on with your ad as it is running?
With the ad reporting tools, you can see how your Facebook Ads perform, how many people you reach and how to fine tune ads to make them even better.
In Ads Manager, you’ll see:
- A dashboard that displays the type of ad you’re running, the schedule and the amount you’ve spent on your ad.
- A view of how many people saw your ad and engaged with it.
- How to fine tune your ad, including editing ad copy and images, so you can improve your ad based on its performance.
Call Denver Facebook Advertising Consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 to schedule a time to create your Facebook ad!
Or contact me online: