Who we are
Our website address is: https://camrud.com.
What Personally Identifiable Information do we collect from our website visitors?
When making an inquiry on this site, you may be asked to enter your name, phone number, email address, street or mailing address so we may reply to your inquiry effectively.
We only collect Personally Identifiable Information from you when you voluntarily enter information on forms contained in this site.
How we use that information
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your requests.
• To follow up with your after correspondence (via email, phone conversation, or other offline communications with you)
How we protect your information
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and known vulnerabilities. We use regular Malware scanning to protect our site and server files.
Your personal information is handled behind secured networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have access rights. Those individuals are required to keep your information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to people outside our company and trusted consultants. This may include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, or conducting our business.
We may also release information to comply with laws.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for our marketing or other uses.
We use browser ‘cookies’, which are tiny files of non-personal information that our website or service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your browser (if you allow) that enables systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain non-personal information.
If you use your browser’s autofill to fill out a form on our site it will create a cookie. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you fill in another form. These cookies will last for one year.
- help us understand that you are a repeat visitor to our site.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. If you prefer not to allow cookies, please refer to your particular browser’s ‘Help Menu’ to learn how to modify or delete your cookies after visiting our site(s). If you turn cookies off some of the features of our site may not function properly on your computer.
We utilize Google Ads, Google’s advertising requirements are summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles, which can be found here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented Google Ads as follows:
• Re-marketing (aka Re-targeting) with Google Ads
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other identifiers to compile non-personal data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad functions relating to our website.
Our site does allow third-party behavioral tracking. Again, this is non-personal information.
Opting out of non-personal information tracking
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. Go to https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/what-are-my-options/ for more information.
CAN SPAM Act compliance
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Respond to and continue to send emails to our potential clients and clients after the original message has been sent.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of email that is part of any marketing campaign.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can respond to that email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Contacting us with concerns
Last Edited on October 23, 2018