I analyze and work within your pay per click campaigns to achieve PPC optimization in your existing or new account that will increase your PPC advertising effectiveness – usually dramatically! I primarily work to protect your ad budget so you can either spend less for the same results, or spend the same amount and get more and better PPC leads.
PPC Optimization Consultant Jon Camrud works with businesses of all sizes to make the most of their advertising budget.
PPC Optimization Services
For PPC optimization, I provide project-based or a-la-carte services, without a long-term commitment requirement.
My typical services include analysis and implementation of these main items, along with custom items as needed:
- Optimize your account your ideal customers and goals with a focus on return on investment.
- Analyze your PPC campaign for pain points and opportunities.
- Ad & extension writing for success & budget protection + A/B testing.
- Analyze & optimize your web site landing page to improve quality score and effectiveness.
- In-depth keyword analysis and strategic advice on phrases & protection words.
Retain Camrud Advertising to clean up your Google Ads or Microsoft Ads campaign, as well as give the visitor an engaging and persuasive experience to make an informative decision to use your services, or buy your products.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to schedule a free consultation.
Talking to Google & Customers
Computers are getting smarter and our workforce is getting dumber because of it.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) – like the ones that are powering Google’s search algo, and like ChatGPT that Microsoft is using, are able to dissect your website faster than a human can think up phrases to search to find you!
In a world where computers are taking jobs away from humans, optimizing PPC campaigns and web sites for converting visitors into customers still requires a human element. I bridge the gap between how humans communicate and how language is used to communicate the meaning of searches to Google and Microsoft advertising algorithms.
Humans will always be doing the searching, so us “interpreters” are the intermediary for the foreseeable future. A.I. is still a ways off from accurately interacting with humans. Machine learning is useful to speed up processes, and handle large work loads, but it still lacks in the detail and accuracy areas.
One of the best examples of this is within PPC advertising campaigns, where Google and Microsoft are using machine learning to match searches to your ad phrases to show ads.
It is very important that those machines are checked as they spend your ad dollars!
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started.
Converting Visitors Into Customers
“Conversion Rate Optimization”, or CRO, addresses what happens after the visitor arrives at your site. CRO deals with more than writing – it deals with such things as arrangement of modules on a page; like headlines, intro paragraphs, bullet lists, reviews, calls to action, and forms to name a few.
Hiring a competent conversion optimization consultant to optimize your website will result in a better user experience, which translates into more visitors converting to customers.
Your Conversion Optimization Consultant
I take a hands-on approach and always speak directly with my clients. No middleman calling them. No employees. Nothing is lost in translation.
I’ve been serving Denver clients for over 28 years. Along with my digital marketing experience, degrees in architecture and business have been extremely useful in the competitive world of conversion optimization.
Some of my traits have been invaluable in digital marketing:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Psychological insight
- Goal follow-through
- Creative mind
- Cross-experience in traditional advertising
When you call me I’ll ask a few simple questions about your business, your target market, the goals of your ad campaigns, and the benefits of your product or service to your customers.
This brief initial consultation will allow me to craft a strategy. I am focused on meeting your business goals:
- Enhanced revenue
- Improved conversion rates
- Increased profits
It’s easy to get started, just call Jon at 720-520-0639 now.
“Rocky Mountain Saunas has been working with Camrud Advertising for 5+ years now to optimize our PPC ad campaigns and increase our organic keyword search presence. We are most pleased with our PPC campaigns, as our ad positioning and our cost per click are quite favorable and effective.
More recently, our organic key words have begun to climb up the charts on both Google and Bing. Jon’s knowledge of how organic search and PPC marketing works is impressive. He is always up to date on the latest algorithms for optimum campaign performance and has a keen eye for details.
Jon is conscientious in his work ethic and gives more than a full value for the dollar investment that we spend with him each year. His internet savvy and marketing recommendations have helped our company become one of the most successful firms in our industry, nationwide. For this we are grateful and say “Thank You Jon” for all that you do for us.”
~ Mike Henson/ Founder/ CEO Rocky Mountain Saunas, Inc.
Optimization is an art and a science.
The core of optimization is linguistics. It’s about identifying intent, and organizing your ad campaigns to only show your ads when the intent matches what you offer. It’s about organizing your approach with underlying planning principles, while protecting your back side (from the machine learning algorithm).
Preparing your site and driving traffic to your site is vital. But the next steps are very important to your return on investment.
- Once a visitor arrives, are you a good host?
- Have you given them the information they seek?
- Have you given them your Unique Selling Proposition?
- How about a easy way to contact you?
Those are all things that I take into consideration when optimizing your site for PPC advertising results.
I optimize your ad campaigns by working with the following items:
- Campaign Targeting
- Keyword Effectiveness
- Ad Writing for Conversion & Protection
- Ad Group Targeting to Increase Quality Scores
- Protective Keyword Lists
- Monthly Fine Tuning for Ultimate Performance
I do all of that with a passion. A passion for doing things right, and a passion for helping small businesses to compete with much larger ones.
Call my PPC optimization agency at 720-520-0639 to learn how your bottom line can grow.
“We started working with Jon over 6 years ago. His understanding of PPC optimization is simply the best in the business. Our PPC campaign is the most sophisticated and advanced of any of our competitors. Our new fully transactional website, where Jon led the team of outside developers and programmers, also is best in class among our peers. His invoices are fair. He is always responsive. I would highly recommend Jon.”
~ S. Carson, COO, Sentient Medical Technologies, Utah
More Conversions Means More Profit
Two things are important in conversion optimization:
- Truly think through the user experience, and
- Test alternative situations that might improve conversions of visitors into customers
Budget allocation to A/B testing in Google advertising can increase conversions. That is something you can’t do in traditional advertising without spending a lot of money. Small businesses have increased their conversion rate by over 50% with such simple things as changing their sign up language from “Free Trial” to “Start My Free 30 Day Trial”
Effective digital marketing comes down to three things:
- getting traffic to your site
- creating and implementing an optimization strategy
- converting visitors into customers (CRO)
Please give Jon Camrud a call at 720-520-0639 for a no-obligation consultation.
7 Ways a PPC Optimization Company Can Save You Money
Common things that can go wrong and cost you money very quickly when you set-up and operate ppc campaigns.
Don’t Fall Victim to the Built-In Pitfalls of the System
Unfortunately, because of the way Google advertising is set up, these errors don’t just mean you have less effectiveness — they also cost you money. And a lot of it!
Google Ads is actually set up to take advantage of people who are inexperienced at using their interface.
I’ve often wondered exactly how much income Google makes every day on mistakes in campaign settings before unsuspecting do-it-yourselfers catch on or quit.
PPC platforms have many ways to separate an advertiser from their money!
I don’t blame people for getting excited when they discover Google advertising. It is a fantastic tool – when in the hands of a pro.
I won’t go into all of the subtle ways you can spend too much right out of the chute, but pay heed: their standard of ‘statistics may not be available for 3 to 12 hours’ can cost you a lot of money before you know what you did wrong.
I Can Save You More than You Spend on My Services
With the money I save you in click-fees, you are getting my services for free!
Here is a list of 7 ways you can spend more money than you need to:
- Falling for First Page Bid Warnings. When a person first enters their keyword bids into Google, they are given a warning message saying “Below First Page Bid” on some phrases. It is written in big scary orange letters too. The first instinct is to raise their bid. When the bid is sufficiently high in Google’s estimation, the warning sign is turned off. Often times users will let this run for several days before discovering that their ads actually are showing in high positions, so the higher bids are usually overkill and may trigger a bidding war.
- Not Using Negative Keywords. Management companies who know what they are doing realize that setting negative keywords is as valuable to your success as choosing good keyword phrases. Most companies who handle their own ad campaigns do not even know what negative keywords are, or where to find them. You can easily spend double what you should be spending by ignoring this aspect of pay per click advertising.
- Low Search Volume Message. Another scary red-lettered message that Google Ads places in your freshly minted keyword lists is the message “Low Search Volume”. When clicking on the dialog bubble, they give you this warning: “Users don’t search for this term very often, so it’s not eligible to trigger your ads.” Well, this is an out and out lie. It is, in fact, eligible, and some phrases perform quite well despite this assertion! Again, an expert manager will know when this is accurate, and when it is not. They will make the proper “match-type” adjustments.
- Wrong Match-type for the Intent. Match-types can be incredibly tricky for people who are not experienced. I go beyond just making sure each match type is represented. In fact, you will get much different results if you do that method, versus selectively applying a strategic mix of the three main match types. Don’t know what match-types are? Definitely hire a professional Google Ad management company!
- Ignoring Quality Score. Quality score is determined by Google Ads based on several factors. The point I want to make is that a good quality score can allow your ads to be shown above others on the results page even though you bid less than a competitor for the same phrase. Skillful management companies will work with your ad text, your headlines, your landing page titles, subtitles and content, to get you top quality scores, and save you money.
- Campaign Settings Errors. If you have tried setting up you own campaign, you know how complex the settings panel can be! As in all of these list items, using the wrong settings for your goals can cause you to blow budget before even getting started. One of the most common errors involve ill-conceived geographic settings.
- Not Proactively Setting Up Your Campaign. Most amateurs react to data after the money has poured out, rather than being proactive to conserve money. According to Google, “Performance data isn’t available instantly, and some metrics are only updated once a day”. When gauging your account performance, it is helpful to know that some recent account data may not be showing up yet. I hear from clients that they had hired a pro and still ended up spending way too much money right out of the gate. That means it’s time to call Jon at 720-520-0639 to fix your account!
I set-up your campaigns more carefully. I bid conservatively to start with, capturing a small portion of the market until we can be sure of trending; and I avoid accidental off-topic clicks through keyword research, negative keywording, and effective match-typing.
Call 720-520-0639 to get your PPC campaign optimization started!