I analyze and implement strategies within your pay per click campaigns to achieve PPC optimization in your existing or new account that will increase your advertising effectiveness – usually dramatically! I protect your ad budget so you can either spend less for the same results, or invest the same amount and get more and better PPC leads.
PPC Optimization Consultant Jon Camrud helps businesses of all sizes make the most of their advertising budget.
PPC Optimization Services
For pay per click optimization, I provide project-based or a-la-carte services, without a long-term contract requirement.
My typical services include analysis and implementation of these main items:
- Optimize your account your ideal customers and goals with a focus on return on investment.
- Analyze your PPC campaign for pain points and opportunities.
- Ad & extension writing for success & budget protection + A/B testing.
- In-depth keyword analysis and strategic advice on phrases & protection words.
Call 720-432-9611 to schedule a free consultation.
Talking to Google & Customers
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) – like the ones that are powering Google’s search, and ChatGPT that Microsoft is using, are able to dissect your website faster than a human can think up phrases to find you!
In a world where computers are taking jobs away from humans, optimizing PPC campaigns to convert visitors into customers still requires a human element. I bridge the gap between how humans communicate and how the meaning of searches are interpreted by Google and Microsoft machine learning.
Humans will always be doing the searching, so us “interpreters” are the intermediary for the foreseeable future. A.I. is still a ways off from accurately interacting with humans. Machine learning is useful to speed up processes, and handle large work loads, but it still lacks in the detail and accuracy areas.
One of the best examples of this is where Google and Microsoft are using machine learning to match searches to your ad phrases to show ads.
It is very important that those machines are checked as they deplete your ad dollars!
Call Jon at 720-432-9611 to learn more.
Your PPC Optimization Consultant
I take a hands-on approach and always speak directly with my clients. No middleman calling them. No employees. Nothing is lost in translation.
I’ve been serving Denver clients for over 28 years.
I am offering a $99 optimization audit of your ad campaign
A brief initial consultation will allow me to craft a strategy to improve your ad revenue by as much as 100%! I am focused on meeting your business goals:
- Enhanced revenue
- Improved conversion rates
- Increased profits
It’s easy to get started, just call Jon at 720-432-9611 now.
“Rocky Mountain Saunas has been working with Camrud Advertising for 5+ years now to optimize our PPC ad campaigns and increase our sales leads. We are most pleased with our PPC optimization, as our ad positioning and our cost per click are quite favorable and effective.
More recently, our organic key words have begun to climb up the charts on both Google and Bing. Jon’s knowledge of organic search and PPC marketing is impressive. He is always up to date on the latest algorithms for optimum performance and has a keen eye for details.
Jon is conscientious in his work ethic and gives more than a full value for the dollar investment that we spend with him each year. His internet savvy and marketing recommendations have helped our company become one of the most successful firms in our industry, nationwide. For this we are grateful and say “Thank You Jon” for all that you do for us.”
~ Mike Henson/ Founder/ CEO Rocky Mountain Saunas, Inc.
PPC Optimization is an Art and a Science
The core of optimization is linguistics. It’s about identifying intent, and organizing your ad campaigns to only show your ads when the intent matches what you offer.
It’s about organizing your approach with underlying strategic planning principles, while protecting your back side (from the machine learning algorithm).
I optimize your ad campaigns by optimizing the following items:
- Audience Targeting
- Keyword Effectiveness
- Ad Writing for Conversion & Protection
- Ad Group Organization to Increase Quality Scores
- Protective Keyword Lists
- Monthly Fine Tuning for Performance
Call my pay per click optimization agency at 720-432-9611 to learn how your bottom line can grow.
“Our PPC campaign is the most sophisticated and advanced of any of our competitors. Further, stray clicks is the nemesis to any PPC ad campaign. Jon’s attention to targeted and specific PPC controls wasted spending.”
~ Scott P. Carson, COO, Sentient Medical Technologies
It’s Your Budget vs PPC Platforms
Effective PPC Optimization comes down to three things:
- creating and implementing an well organized ad strategy
- protecting your budget
- paying for visitors who are most likely to turn into customers
Please give Jon Camrud a call at 720-432-9611 for a no-obligation consultation.
I Can Save You More than You Spend on My Services
With the money I save you in click-fees, you are typically getting my services for free!
PPC platforms have many ways to separate an advertiser from their money!
I don’t blame people for getting excited when they discover Google advertising. It is a fantastic tool – when in the hands of an experienced professional PPC agency.
Don’t Fall Victim to the Built-In Pitfalls of the System
Unfortunately, because of the way Google advertising is set up, these errors don’t just mean you have less effectiveness — they also cost you money. And a lot of it!
Google Ads is actually set up to take advantage of businesses that are not actively protecting their campaign budgets.
7 Ways a PPC Optimization Company Can Save You Money
Common things that can go wrong and cost you money very quickly when you set-up and operate ppc campaigns:
- Falling for First Page Bid Warnings. When a person first enters their keyword bids into Google, they are given a warning message saying “Below First Page Bid” on some phrases. It is written in big scary orange letters too. The first instinct is to raise their bid. When the bid is sufficiently high in Google’s estimation, the warning sign is turned off. Often times users will let this run for several days before discovering that their ads actually are showing in high positions, so the higher bids are usually overkill and may trigger a bidding war.
- Not Using Negative Keywords. Management companies who know what they are doing realize that setting negative keywords is as valuable to your success as choosing good phrases. Most companies who handle their own advertising do not even know what negative keywords are, or where to find them. You can easily spend double what you should, by ignoring this aspect of pay per click advertising.
- Low Volume Message. Another scary red-lettered message that Google Ads places in your freshly minted keyword lists is the message “Low Search Volume”. When clicking on the dialog bubble, they give you this warning: “Users don’t search for this term very often, so it’s not eligible to trigger your ads.” Well, this is an out and out lie. It is, in fact, eligible, and some phrases perform quite well despite this assertion! Again, an expert manager will know when this is accurate, and when it is not. They will make the proper “match-type” adjustments.
- Wrong Match-type for the Intent. Match-types can be incredibly tricky for people who are not experienced. I go beyond just making sure each match type is represented. In fact, you will get much different results if you do that method, versus selectively applying a strategic mix of the three main match types. Don’t know what match-types are? Definitely hire a professional Google Ad management company!
- Ignoring Quality Score. Quality score is determined by Google Ads based on several factors. The point I want to make is that a good quality score can allow your ads to be shown above others on the results page even though you bid less than a competitor for the same phrase. Skillful management companies will improve your ad text, your headlines, your landing page titles, subtitles and content, to get you top scores, and save you money.
- Campaign Settings Errors. If you have tried setting up you own campaign, you know how complex the settings panel can be! As in all of these list items, using the wrong settings for your goals can cause you to blow budget before even getting started. One of the most common errors involve ill-conceived geographic settings.
- Not Proactively Setting Up Your Optimization. I hear from clients that they had hired a pro and still ended up spending way too much right out of the gate. I set-up your campaigns more carefully. I bid conservatively to start with, capturing a small portion of the market until we can be sure of trending; and I avoid accidental off-topic clicks through keyword research, negative keywording, and effective match-typing.
Call Jon at 720-432-9611 to get your PPC campaign optimization started!