Lead Generation for Business
To be in front of the most people, I use Google search as a starting point, because it has the largest online search audience, and because the platform has a lot to offer. A lot more than traditional advertising.
Some of the benefits it offers:
- very targeted advertising, down to exact words a customer uses to find you
- a way to write headlines and ad copy in the interface
- a link to exact web pages on your site
- display ads that show on logical choices of pages across the internet
- flexible strategies for spending (and conserving) ad dollars
- ability to start and stop your advertising faster than any other vehicle
- placement of ads in any state, city, geopolitical area, or zip code
- international advertising
- a way to block showing of your ads to the wrong audience
- tracking of your ad results
- a way to test which ad pitch is most effective
- multiple types of reports such as mobile views, times of day, etc
All of these tools are very useful for the creation of your advertising structure, your ads themselves, and determining your return on investment.
However, the bottom line remains the same: Search advertising is for businesses of any size for sales leads generation. Ads take the user to a website that must do a good job of presenting what you have to offer the visitor/viewer. Without a good first impression, your ad dollars are wasted.
With my Google leads services, I use strategies to generate leads that are unique to your individual business. I will build an effective and efficient Google Ads campaign to suit your budget and goals. And provide management of your campaigns to optimize their effectiveness.
Your investment includes initial setup, monthly management, and click costs. You pay monthly for the management and clicks, and have complete control over how much you invest.
I also work with Microsoft Ads as an additional source, in the search advertising realm.
To get started call Jon at 720-520-0639 for a free, no obligation consultation.
Highly Qualified Sales Leads
Search advertising provides the best leads because potential customers are shown ads based on keyword phrases they enter into search. In other words, they are seeking what you offer. The only time you spend money is when the user searches keyword phrases that reflect what your business offers, and furthermore, click to engage with your business!
It’s a great way for your business to be found in the first place, to initiate the introduction of your services and products, and to get the user to engage with your business, either via phone call, website visit, or sending them to a physical store.
Marketing Leads are Easy, Your Job is Tough
The concept with digital leads is the same as for any advertising vehicle: Get your business in front of people who would benefit from your services, and let your ads drive customers to you, whether it be a phone call, or visiting your store, or visiting your website.
The rest is up to your offer or sales ability.
Since sales come as a result of what your website or sales team does with the lead, if you have a business with solid products and services, you will benefit from investing in digital sales lead generation.
The first step is to get your ad in front of people.
The second step is to entice people to your website or to contact your sales team.
The third step is to get them to take the desired action.
All of the digital marketing leads system very efficient, so you can save money on finding leads, and utilize your human resources to close the deal.
Elements of a Good First Impression
Even though this page is about strategies to generate a lead, I’m also going to give you the basics of where the advertising should take the searcher. As part of my lead generation services I offer both lead generation in the first stage of advertising, and sales conversion on the second stage – your website.
- To start, your website has to be visually appealing. This is as old as advertising itself. When someone arrives at your site they have to feel comfortable and the first impression is visual. A pleasing layout and color scheme may be important. Or a feeling of competence or professionalism.
- The second element is to make it understandable. To give a radical example, if you have an ad in English, don’t take the user to a page written in French. Make sure your message is written in a clear, understandable way. Minimum clutter and few linking options are a good practice.
- A third concept is to help the user once they arrive. People search to satisfy basic needs (hunger, shelter, etc), or to fulfill a desire (entertainment, self fulfillment, etc), or to solve a problem. Your page should address this right away, based on the search phrase that brought them to the ad.
- The reason your ad link sent them to a specific page must be evident in the headline of that page, or you risk losing them immediately. The headline reassures the user they will find what they are looking for – fast.
- Your offer is the next item of interest to the user. Make it very clear and so good that the person can’t help but get excited. This is your unique selling proposition.
- And, the final element that is necessary is a way to contact you, or to take the action you want them to take. If you want the user to call, provide a phone number. If you want them to email you, provide that info. If you want them to sign up for a list, or download more info, or buy a ticket, tell them very clearly that this is what you expect.
Let’s Create Your Own System to Buy Sales Leads
Some companies buy sales leads from a service. I say you are better off having your own sales lead generator, that you control to turn on or off when you need more sales. You also get the leads directly from the searcher, in real-time, so you know they are fresh. That’s not something buying sales leads from a third party can offer!
When you call Denver advertising consultant Jon Camrud to generate leads for your business, you get experience and talent in working with the search adverting interfaces. You get a agency who knows advertising, and a designer and marketing guy who can give you your best chance at converting leads into sales.
Just one more note. Always work with a professional.
It is easy to spend a lot of money before you get the hang of search advertising. Google Ads and Microsoft Ads are a powerful tools with many layers. It will be more effective, and the service will cost you virtually nothing because of the savings you will realize in protected click fees and effectiveness in results.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 for a free consultation.