You’ve completed your first step by submitting the information form for Google My Business!
Now it’s time to add some photos.
You can showcase your company in many ways with photos, or short videos on Google My Business.
The following photo suggestions are optional, but provide at least three, and up to 15.
- a logo if you have one.
- a “cover” photo that will first appear on your listing in Google
- a mix of interior and exterior photos so customers will recognize your business and get a feel for its’ ambiance & know what to expect
- photos of your products or services
- photos of your staff at work
- photos of your store front, seating area, or specialty product shelf
Your photos will look best on Google if they meet the following standards:
- Format: JPG or PNG
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB (that’s usually low resolution (72 dpi)
- Minimum Size: 720 px tall, 720 px wide
- Quality: Photos should be in focus and well lit and represent reality rather than visually altered.
- Goal: Photos should reflect what a customer may want to consider when making a purchasing decision.
Ready to upload?
Upload your filesHave files you need to send to Camrud Advertising? Use this handy form.
Please contact Jon Camrud with Camrud Advertising, with any questions at 720-520-0639.
You will have post options once your MyBusiness page is setup.
Options include posts of:
- company news
Keep your information up to date on your MyBusiness page so customers can find you. You can edit hours, photos, offers, or make periodic posts yourself or make arrangements to have Camrud Advertising to provide this service.