You have found an experienced Google Ad Management Company in Denver, with over 17 years of experience with Google Ads. I offer strategic set up and management services on a monthly basis, with no long term contract requirement.
Certified Google Ad Partner
Pay per click manager Jon Camrud is a Google certified Partner in Search Ads and Display Ads who specializes in creating personalized Google advertising campaigns for my clients, and managing them on a monthly retainer. Machine learning is deployed for some tasks, but I don’t leave the entire Google Ads management to automated services like larger agencies.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 for details.
Primary Advantages of Using My Professional Google Advertising Management
- Save money through strategic setup and management of your campaigns.
- Realize a better return on investment.
- Extensive A/B testing.
- Expertise beyond campaign management, for advice on conversion rate optimization, to make sure ad clicks convert into buyers.
My management services will help you avoid “stray” clicks, as well as increase the “quality score” of your key phrases; effectively providing you a discount!
I optimize your campaign for the highest return on investment (R.O.I.); not necessarily to get you the most clicks.
This means when you start advertising, with me handling your Google Ads management, your budget goes further. I think of your advertising dollars as my own.
Google Ad Setup & Management Service
I set up your Google account, campaigns, ads, and keywords for best performance, to generate more and better quality leads at the lowest cost possible within your goals as your account matures.
- Select and implement strategic goals – maximize brand exposure, leads, conversions, etc.
- Break out new ad groups as needed to remain very focused on intent
- Analyze historic CTR and Conversion data, and replace underperforming aspects
- Create new ads as necessary for A/B testing
- Evaluate phrase match types to optimize keyword performance
- Constant analysis of key indicators or performance within your strategy
- Determination of areas where machine learning could improve bid performance
- Generate any necessary conversion codes
- Set desired ad extensions and optimize over time
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to learn more.
Google Adwords Campaign Setup
One of the best benefits to using my management services to advertise on Google is that I optimize the “campaign / ad group / key phrase” settings and organization to achieve a strategic advantage, whether you use manual or machine learning to bid. Setup mistakes can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars in monthly fees that can be avoided by utilizing a Google Adwords professional.
I’ve seen plenty of VERY costly mistakes in Adwords setups!
I am vigilant on these aspects of your account:
- use of negative keywords to avoid budget-leak
- checking for unwanted search term click costs
- writing effective ads that attract good clicks and dissuade useless clicks
- writing effective conversion pages
- tracking conversions whenever possible
- Using geographic targeting, schedule targeting, and device targeting
Monthly Ad Management and Growth
I start with weekly management of the account and provide weekly bid adjustments (if automated bidding is not desirable) and ad refinement.
The ongoing monthly ad-spend suggestion is dependent on several factors, such as how many campaigns, groups, phrases and ads you have in your accounts, maturity of the campaigns, and whether you want the accounts to be “monitored and adjusted” only, or if you want your Google campaigns to continually improve with regard to ROI (return on investment).
The management services provided include, but are not limited to bid monitoring and adjustments, keyword research and phrases additions, A/B ad testing, negative keyword scouting, and stray click cleansing. We can even set up A/B landing page testing! I recommend weekly monitoring.
Improvements can be expected in click-through-rate and conversions through constant testing. Form of keyword phrases (broad, phrase, or exact match), ad headlines, ad wording, landing page effectiveness, and the bid amounts and positions, are all tested and improved continually.
“Our business went to Jon Camrud after disappointing results with several prior Adwords consultants. Jon quickly and clearly pointed out all the mistakes made by these consultants, who inadvertently helped Google grow richer while failing to help our company much at all. Once Jon corrected these mistakes and put more appropriate Adwords strategies in place, our business began seeing positive results. Jon’s intervention and instruction helped our company a great deal. As the company’s CEO and director, I am truly grateful to Jon.”
~ Dr. Thomas Giles, Westside Behavior Care, Denver, Colorado
Optimization and Expansion
The value is in the complexity that pros achieve
My approach is designed to reduce costs across your Google Ads account (optimization). If you are spending $900 or more per month on Google advertising clicks fees, I can generally save you as much money as I charge you in pay per click management fees!
In most cases, I can save you as much money as you invest in my services!
Google has a criteria called “Quality Score”. Think of this as a discount on what you pay for your clicks.
The higher the quality score, the lower the cost for a click because your ads move further up in positioning for the same click fee.
For example, you and a competitor are both bidding $10.00 for a phrase, but you have a quality score of 9 and theirs is 8. Your ad will show above theirs. But that’s not all. They may show your ad above ads that outbid you!
Quality Scores are Like Ad Discounts
As an experienced professional Google Adwords manager I set up your campaigns to get the highest quality score possible.
Quality Score is one of the strongest predictors of pay per click advertising success – advertisers with higher quality scores usually get better results with Google Ads.
Better Ad Copy
Ad copy is important in ad management for three reasons:
- Compelling ad copy will help you get more clicks on your ads, which will directly raise your Quality Score and response.
- You save money because I analyze user intent in searches, better than automated management systems.
- Since you only pay for clicks, it is also important to put enough detail in ads to dissuade user’s false expectations from clicking.
Pay Per Click Management Costs
Pay per click management fees are typically charged as “percentage of click cost” or by “actual service required” methods to determine a fair method to both the client and the PPC manager.
Either way, you can get a fixed monthly management cost.
I advise you on the best method after reviewing your account and your goals. Ultimately, I will let you choose between “actual-service” or “percentage-of-spend” if you have a preference.
Let’s first look at PPC management based on actual service and hourly rate.
PPC Management Based on Actual Time Spent for Servicing
With this method the monthly spend is dependent on four primary areas:
- Level of management
- Size of the account
- Advertising goals
- Frequency of reports
1. Management Level
Many approaches can be taken to the amount of time allocated to account management.
If you want the account to be just “monitored and adjusted”, that is one level. If you want to maximize performance with new experiments to improve ROI (return on investment) and grow to include more leads volume etc, as your company grows, that is another level.
I recommend the more proactive approach, to spend time on A/B testing new ads or landing pages, or analyzing negative keywords, and make adjustments once a week.
A mature account that is under control, falls into a comfortable spot in the bidding flow of your industry, with highly performing ads costs less to manage.
Most businesses want to continue to improve their results until they can see no further improvement, therefore the management fee is set at a level that allows growth.
This growth management is where monthly activities such as A/B testing come into play. That is where you test one thing (item a) against another (item b) simultaneously to see which gives you better results. Your account can improve the more you determine what works best through constant testing.
That means testing the form of your phrases, the wording in your ads, the times of day the ads show the geographic areas, the bid amounts, your landing pages and more.
As long as you are making more from your advertising than the amount you are spending, you should keep exploring ways to gain small advantages in your account.
2. Account Size
The size of the campaign makes an impact on the management fee, in terms of:
- how many key phrases,
- how many ad groups, and
- how many campaigns,
The size is also affected by multiplying it across how many things you are tracking, such as how many devices or the day of the week changes or the cost report, quality scores, the rate at which we add negative keywords, etc. are a major factor in what drives the cost for PPC management.
3. Business Goals
Some common account goals include:
- brand reinforcement (getting as many ad views as possible)
- driving traffic to your website (getting as many clicks as possible)
- getting sales or sign ups (converting clicks into direct sales)
Brand reinforcement alone is less time consuming than driving traffic to your site, for example.
So, the more ambitious your goals, the more your management investment may be (as well as your click investment).
4. The Number and Frequency of Reports
The more reports you want me to generate on your account, the more it costs. And, the more frequently you want those reports, the more it costs.
Also, if you want the reports analyzed and summarized, vs simply having a report emailed to you for your own analysis, the management price reflects it.
Don’t worry, if you don’t need or want reports, I am doing ongoing analysis of what is happening with your account.
Feel free to call Jon at 720-520-0639 if you are interested in learning more.
Management Investment as a Percentage of Spend
You may choose to use the “percentage of the amount spent” on clicks for management instead.
This method is used for accounts spending over $10,000 a month. It uses different percentages for different sizes and/or phases in the account life. This could range from 12% to 20%.
If your budget for clicks was $10,000 per month, you might pay $1,200 management fee for a mature account, or $2,000 for an account that is still evolving.
When you contact me, I will better be able to make a suggestion as to the amount that would be best for your particular campaign after viewing it. Then together we can determine if what you want to spend will be sufficient to meet your goals.
No Long Term Contract
I believe that you should not be forced to continue to use my Google Adwords management services if I am not performing to your expectations. Therefore, I offer my management services with no long term contract requirement.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to enlist my help as your Google Ad Manager and save money.
“Our PPC campaign is the most sophisticated and advanced of any of our competitors. Stray clicks are the nemesis to any PPC budget. Jon’s attention to targeted and specific PPC keeps wasted budget expenditures under control. His invoices are fair. He is always responsive. I would highly recommend Jon for any PPC initiative.” ~ Scott Carson, CEO, CertSave
How Do We Get Started?
Call Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 to get started.
- If you do not have a Google account, you will start by creating a gmail account. Use something that won’t have to change in the future – I recommend the name of the business, so firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to start one with your own domain name, you should make it something like email@example.com.
- If you already have a Google account, we can use the email associated with it to create a Google Ads account.
- If you have a Google Ads account, send me the account ID number, and I send a request to Google to allow me to manage it.
Google Ads will send you an email with this message:
“Camrud Advertising has requested User access to manage your Ad account.”
Simply confirm that you are allowing me access to manage the account.
Once you confirm, your account will show up in my administrative dashboard and I will be able to see your account setup and campaign info. I will not be able to change your account login email and password. Nor will I have access to your payment method.
I look forward to working with you.
White Label Google Ad Management for Agencies
Not Comfortable with Setting Up Google Ads for Clients?
I’m a Denver Google Ad Certified Professional.
I provide white-label Google Ads setup and management with no long term contract for marketing agencies.
An agency can’t be an expert in every field. If Pay Per Click advertising isn’t your thing, you can hire me to provide the service, and you can add the service to your list without adding much more work on your part.
I perform all the work personally from my Denver office – no offshore labor is used.
What is White Label PPC?
White label means I provide the service to you, and you use your brand when selling the service to your clients.
It works like this:
- You list the service on your site, or offer it to interested clients.
- You have a conversation with your client about their needs, and pass it along to me.
- I create an industry discount quote for you, and you provide a market price quote to your client.
- I build and manage the account.
- I invoice you, you invoice your client.
My pricing to you reflects a 20% industry discount. You can choose whether to share the great price with the client. It is similar to me paying you a referral fee, but it is ongoing for the life of your client relationship.
Your agency limitations may include:
- Lacking the knowledge and expertise to run Pay Per Click campaigns
- Lacking time to spend fulfilling multiple PPC campaigns for clients
- Not enough in-house staff to scale up for new PPC clients
Don’t let a lack of knowledge, time, and staff limit your agency from making money.
You don’t have to know anything about PPC advertising in order to sell it to your clients.
It’s up to you. You may choose to let clients know you don’t do it in-house, or you can just keep it between you and me.
Minimum Commitment One Hour Per Month.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to learn more.
Work is performed on an hourly basis at an agreed upon maximum for each month. You will always know your costs each month.
My rate to you is guaranteed for 12 months.
Rather work on a percentage of spend?
I can offer a 12% rate depending on the size of the account, and you should be able to charge a 15-20% to your clients.
Examples of Setup & Management Services Offered
- Google Ad campaign setup – search advertising and/or display network
- Strategic planning of account, website, geo targeting, & more
- Keyword research and recommendations
- Negative keyword setup and management
- Campaign budgeting
- Key phrase bidding and adjustments
- Ad Grouping and strategy
- Ad Extension setup and implementation.
- Ad writing and A/B testing
- Monitoring results on a schedule and making adjustments as required
- Analyzing reports and making strategic recommendations
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started!
“A whole different kind of rep is calling. Bigger producers doing the kind of business we’re looking for. The advertising program is working!!”
~ Jeffery Fanning/CFO
Liberty Partners Financial Services, LLC
Expertise, follow through, & a track record of success.
Whether your clients are targeting local, state, national, or international, I have the experience to set up and manage any size account.