Camrud Advertising is a local SEO consultant that has years of experience integrating SEO into new and existing websites.
Your small business will benefit from my Denver website SEO services because of site architecture recommendations, keyword planning, code suggestions, and exceptional content writing.
Hiring a competent SEO to do your website optimization will result in a friendlier user experience while achieving the requirements of Google and Microsoft search engines.
If your programmer or designer seems unsure of SEO practices, I will work with them to achieve your goals.
Your SEO Consultant
SEO Consultant Jon Camrud works with businesses of all sizes to make the largest splash they can in the internet pool.
I take a hands on approach and always speak directly with my clients. No middleman calling them. No employees. Nothing is lost in translation.
If you want to work with an experienced Denver SEO consultant, I’ve been serving Denver clients for over 20 years.
My degrees in architecture and business are extremely useful in the competitive world of search engine optimization, which I’ve been involved with for over 17 years now.
In addition, the following traits have been invaluable:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Psychological insight
- Goal follow-through
- Eye for detail
- Creative mind
- Background in writing
- Background in planning
- Professional experience in marketing
- Website development experience
- Keen interest in SEO (I love it)
The competition for being shown in top spots on search engine results pages is fierce.
An SEO Agency in Denver
A Denver-based SEO will be able to help you in the local market better than a national company.
My clients find me easy to talk with, and we engage in some great conversations about their businesses and industries. I am interested in learning about various businesses that I work with – it’s one of the favorite parts of my job.
If you prefer to talk on the phone rather than read, please give Jon a call at 720-520-0639 now.
Why Your Website Needs Optimization
Because almost every developer now incorporates some SEO fundamentals, everyone has to step up to put more effort into their websites to compete for top ranking for Google, Microsoft, and other search engines.
This video may help you understand what SEO is and it’s importance to your business:
Search Engine Optimization
A good SEO will optimize your website by:
- Applying keywords found through keyword research of actual searches
- Working with your visible page content and your code
- Organizing the site for maximum user flow to pages you want to rank high
- Ensuring you only have original content on your site
- Having the pages you need for ranking high for all your services
I do all of that with a passion. A passion for doing things right, and a passion for helping small businesses to compete with much larger ones.
A Flexible SEO Firm
I offer my SEO consulting services to a large variety of companies who want various consulting situations.
Call experienced SEO Consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 for a free consultation.
SEO Services for Higher Ranking in Search Engines
I offer many core search engine optimization services that are important for small businesses to succeed.
Project based or a-la-carte, hire me for these popular SEO services. Denver based and nationally effective SEO consultant Jon Camrud will get results.
In order to take advantage of my services, you don’t need to jump into a long-term commitment.
For optimization of your website, I offer several levels of service:
- Review of your current web presence. Reviews include looking into your website code, organization, and content. I review it in conjunction with your target keywords.
- Market analysis. I interview you about your services or products, and your competition and their online presence.
- Keyword Research. Brainstorming and searching “volume of searches” for particular keywords related to your site can determine what searches your site should be optimized for. The better the set of keywords that you are using, the more your potential for success.
- SEO Plan. Organizational plans for targeting chosen search phrases in your web site navigation and content. I can also evaluate and plan for your internet marketing off-site to reinforce your on-site plan.
- Web page content writing. One of the many important SEO items of major importance for ranking is the wording on your site. The right mix of words, on the right amount of pages, in the right quantity can make a big difference.
- Blogging. Blogging is a way to add additional optimization to your comprehensive SEO plan. It shows search engines new timestamps to show you are growing your site.
- Optimization of Existing Content. Already have a professionally written site? I can review and suggest changes to articles you, your staff, or your consultants have written, resulting in improved ranking.
- SEO Consulting. I also offer ongoing collaboration with your webmaster, if you have one that is not well versed in SEO. It is prudent to have an SEO consultation from a third party to make sure you stay on the track.
Off-Page SEO Services
Off-site elements can affect your ranking too. Some of the services I offer:
- Social Media Consulting. Not sure how to set up your accounts, or which ones are important? I will set them up for you to administer, or you can hire me to manage them.
- Social Media Training. I provide lessons in how to effectively use social media. These tips make the difference between wasting your time or getting results. Start taking advantage of the ‘free marketing’.
- Digital Advertising. Advertising on Google or Microsoft will get you in front of customers immediately while working for higher ranking with SEO.
The Hidden Benefits of Optimization Services
When I am performing any of the above SEO services, I can spot areas of weakness in your business offering; items that may be blocking your effectiveness altogether. Or trending in your industry can be identified which might be added to use to your advantage.
Many times small business clients of mine will open new offerings based on intel from keyword research. And conversely, drop offerings that are not popular in online search.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to schedule any of the SEO services listed.
Hire a SEO Company Grounded in Fundamentals
When I began doing SEO, the automation we see now was not available; I had to rely on solid SEO principles that were applied to website architecture, content, and linking for ranking a site higher.
The most important aspect in ranking is the actual website. And the experience the user has on the site.
Experience makes a difference. As one of the oldest SEO agencies in Denver, I start with, and focus on, the basics of SEO – site content that not only says what the site is about, but shows the reader the benefits of using the products or services offered.
It’s About Keywords and Key Phrases Creating Meaning
Words that define your business must be present in the pages of the site in key areas such as the title shown in the browser, and descriptions of each page in the code, in order for the page to be considered by Google. These are called “keywords” by internet marketing firms. When put into phrases they are called “key phrases”.
Reinforcing Keywords in Content: Most of the top sites that come up in Google searches have had important keyword work done; we go beyond the basics.
Proper keyword Saturation: One of the main elements in SEO is to work with keyword saturation in the site content. Saturation in the sense of having the correct amount of saturation, not saturating completely. This happens on several levels, not just within the ‘story’ on the page.
Page authority is created through linking related pages of your site between pages. This linking between pages creates a map for Google to follow.
Where does it lead? Links lead to the pages that we are telling Google are our most important pages. You may hear your optimization consultant call these “Landing pages”.
Simply put, that means we want Google to land the clients onto those pages, instead of your home page because they explain exactly what the client was looking for.
Building site size and date stamping are important factors. Google wants to show only the best sites on their first page. In general, these sites tend to be kept very current and are comprehensive in their information.
One way we do this is with regularly scheduled “blog” entries about your business on your site. These are also called articles, and will help both site size and fresh dating, plus allows search engines to know when to look for new articles. A minimum of one per month is suggested.
Free Optimization Analysis
To get started, please call Jon at 720-520-0639 and introduce yourself and your business. If I am unavailable please leave a message.
I look forward to talking with you!
Getting a site ranked can take a while. While that work is being done we can give your site instant visibility with an internet advertising program.
Digital advertising works hand-in-hand with SEO to achieve your goals. Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get that started now.
“Jon made quick work of getting my previously unranked website ranked, and within 9 months had my Pennsylvania personal injury site ranked number one on Google, Bing and Yahoo for every search that included words for Pennsylvania and motorcycle and lawyer/attorney/law office. For going on 5 years now, my rankings have been consistently high. With very little effort on my part, Jon Camrud took care of everything from finding relevant search phrases, to building a professional website, to keeping my blog posts on schedule and relevant to the search engines as well as to my practice. He keeps me apprised of my ranking each month too. He is doing the same for my New Jersey P.I. site. He is responsive and fair, along with bringing expertise to the equation.”
~ Lee D. Gaber, Esquire, Pennsylvania/New Jersey Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
“We started working with Jon over 2 years ago. Initially Jon was one of several vendors we bid out both our monthly SEO and a new web development project. His understanding of SEO is simply the best in the business. Our PPC campaign is the most sophisticated and advanced of any of our competitors. Our new fully transactional website, where Jon led the team of outside developers and programmers, also is best in class among our peers. His invoices are fair. He is always responsive. I would highly recommend Jon for any SEO or web initiative.”
~ S. Carson, COO, Sentient Medical Technologies, Utah
“My small business wouldn’t be where it is now with out your SEO work. Calls are coming from Boulder, Longmont, some Denver. I hate to tell you that the phone is ringing because of superstition, and not wanting to jinx it. But for about 2 months now its been pretty regular and we couldn’t be happier. The site is bringing in leads thanks to your search marketing efforts, we are getting a lot of whole house humidifier calls which is great.
The professionalism and attention to detail you have given to our site is much appreciated. Our Bryant dealer sponsor absolutely loves our site, he says its the best and cleanest HVAC website he has ever seen. The Bryant dealer program offers web design as well but he said that they are amateur compared to ours, LOL… so, good job Jon!”
~ Tim O’Dell, Owner, Ameri-Mech Heating and Air Conditioning, Boulder, Colorado
“Hi Jon, I appreciate all your work on this project. Thanks for doing a quality job and walking me through a process that I was totally unfamiliar with a week ago. Here’s what a colleague had to say about my new website:
“I just checked your website and it is fantabulous! The content is especially well written; informative and concise. The design also is great; modern and clean.”
I personally enjoyed working with you and appreciate the patience you showed me as you made me feel comfortable engaging in an area I was completely unfamiliar. You achieved the results I wanted in a website employing a great deal of technical knowledge and creativity. I am happy to be a reference and will refer business to you.”
~ Regards, Steven Vogel, Managing Director Trusted M&A Advisors, LLC, Denver