I have a professional approach to search engine marketing for your small business, whether you have an existing online presence or are starting a new one.
The first step in most digital marketing campaigns is strategy. This may be built around driving traffic to your physical location or gaining more online traffic.
When you add my search engine marketing services to a standard website, your website becomes a powerful tool for marketing, not just a collection of pretty pages.
My Denver online marketing agency focuses on the basics first, then applies those basic principles and actions to the marketing and advertising to bring you customers.
My typical search engine marketing services include these main items, along with custom items on a per site, or situational, basis.
- Analyze your web site on multiple SEO points (or for a fresh site, go to #2)
- Interview you about your business, your ideal customers, and your goals
- Perform in-depth keyword research and analysis
- Select the best key phrases for your situation
- Create an organizational plan for your web site
- If a new site, we create it; if refurbishing, we re-organize and update
- Optimize the on-page elements that search engines are seeking
- Optimize the visible content on the site pages
- Create a paid advertising campaign(s)
- Inter-connect the site with the ad campaign
- Add a blog, if you don’t have one
- Write regular articles that relate to the organizational plan
- Create social media system of accounts (and share buttons)
- Create a directory network
- Link and interlink everything
- Set up rank tracking for Google and Bing search engines
- Monitor your primary keyword rank weekly, monthly or quarterly
I will never sell you anything you don’t need. Every element of my professional search engine marketing has a purpose, and each package is carefully prescribed for your unique situation.
In addition, I will advise you if I ever think you can get further with another search engine marketing agency than you can with me. I want you to know that I want the best results possible for you and your small business marketing.
I work with almost all budgets, but you should plan on allocating at least $150 per month to marketing your business online, between internet advertising and internet marketing activities, depending on your location and competition of course.
Give Denver internet marketing consultant Jon Camrud a call at 720-520-0639 to get your business booming – get a free no obligation discussion about what I do for my clients.