You have found an experienced Google Ads Management Company in Denver, with over 17 years of experience. I offer strategic set up and pay per click management services on a monthly basis, with no long term contract requirement.
Many clients come to me with the same storyline – “I have spent so much money on PPC advertising, and while it works, it is getting expensive.”
For existing accounts, step one is to “stop the bleeding”. That is to say, make sure you are only paying for effective ads and clicks. After I get errant spending under control, I look at cautiously adding more effective items in a controlled manner. In short, I treat your money like I treat my money.
I solve their challenges with expert pay per click management services for both search advertising and display advertising campaigns.
I will advise you on a plan and provide a quote before doing anything. Once we agree on PPC management pricing, simply pay a retainer and we can get started!
The pay per click management approach can be as aggressive or conservative as you desire.
For broken campaigns, I will first stop the bleeding!
- Pausing all ad groups or phrases that are costing you lots of money without good return on investment.
- Comparing your website to your campaign, and identify ways to improve your quality scores & conversion rates.
- Looking at your keyword phrases & match types to ensure you are getting the most out of your campaign, and
- Analyzing phrases that are triggering ads for services you don’t provide, or products you don’t carry. I will ensure those never cost you a dime again!
Then we build.
I identify top key phrases that will be most beneficial to you.
I create ad groups, and if applicable, suggest new landing pages in your website, to take maximum advantage of opportunities.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started.
Google Ads Management Services
I set up your Google account and campaigns for best performance, to generate more and better quality leads at the lowest cost possible.
I start with weekly management of the account and provide weekly adjustments.
- Google Ad campaign setup – search advertising and/or display network
- Implement strategic goals – maximize brand exposure, leads, conversions, etc.
- Research keywords and implement recommendations
- Evaluate phrase match types to optimize keyword performance
- Create new ad groups as needed to remain laser focused on intent
- Analyze historic CTR and conversion data, and replace underperforming aspects
- Key phrase bidding and adjustments
- Ad Grouping and strategy
- Negative keyword setup and management
- Create new ads as necessary for A/B testing
- Ad Extension setup and implementation.
- Campaign budgeting
- Suggest edits to existing landing pages or creation of additional pages
- Generate any necessary conversion tracking codes
- Determine areas where machine learning could improve performance
- Optimize over time based on analysis of key indicators of performance data
- Analyze performance to make strategic recommendations
- Add new phrases based on actual search matches
- Delete phrases that are underperforming
- Monitor extensions to the ads, such as callouts and links to your site
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to learn more.
Monthly Pay Per Click Advertising Management Services
A monthly ad-spend budget is suggested based on several factors, such as size of your account (campaigns, ad groups, phrases, ads, etc.), maturity of the campaigns, and whether you want the accounts to be “monitored and adjusted” only, or if you want your Google campaigns to continually improve with regard to ROI (return on investment), or the growth of your business model.
We can even set up A/B landing page testing! Improvements can be expected in click-through-rate and conversions through consistent testing. The form of keyword phrases (broad, phrase, or exact match), ad headlines, ad wording, landing page effectiveness, and the bid amounts and positions, are all tested and improved continually.
“Our business went to Jon Camrud after disappointing results with several prior Adwords campaign management companies. Jon quickly and clearly pointed out all the mistakes made by these consultants, who inadvertently helped Google grow richer while failing to help our company much at all. Once Jon corrected these mistakes and put more appropriate Adwords strategies in place, our business began seeing positive results. Jon’s intervention and instruction helped our company a great deal. As the company’s CEO and director, I am truly grateful to Jon.”
~ Dr. Thomas Giles, Westside Behavior Care, Denver, Colorado
Benefits of Using My Pay Per Click Management Company
- Save money with expertise and experience
- Target customers with precision
- Professional ad copy writing
- Effective ad testing and refinement
- Increase Return on Investment
- Identify & fix budget “leaks”
- Increase conversions while lowering costs
Your Investment in My PPC Management Agency Pays for Itself in Saved Click Fees!
Strategic setup and implementation is the key to success in online advertising.
PPC advertising campaigns, like Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, can get very complex. Correct management of your PPC account is essential. When done the wrong way, things can look fine on the surface, but your campaign will cost you much more money – twice as much or even more!
When an experienced Denver PPC management company sets up your campaign correctly, and manages it, it is much more efficient with regard to return on investment (R.O.I.).
For instance as your PPC management firm, I put ‘negative’ keywords in your campaign that will keep your ads from showing if a person types in search words that are not what you offer, saving you click fees.
Give Jon a call at 720-520-0639 and I’ll outline my paid search management philosophy.
PPC Management Pricing
Pay per click management fees are typically charged as “percentage of click cost” or by “actual service required” methods to determine a fair method to both the client and the PPC manager.
Either way, you can get a fixed monthly management cost.
PPC Campaign Management Services Based on Time Spent
With this method the monthly spend is dependent on four primary areas:
- Level of management
- Size of the account
- Advertising goals
1. Level of Management
If you want the account to be just “monitored and adjusted”, that is one level. If you want to maximize performance with new experiments to improve ROI (return on investment) and grow to include more leads volume etc, as your company grows, that is another level.
I recommend the more proactive approach, to spend time on A/B testing new ads or landing pages, or analyzing negative keywords, and make frequent adjustments.
A mature account that is not leaking budget, falls into a comfortable spot in the bidding flow of your industry, with highly performing ads, costs less to manage than a new ad with less data history.
As long as you are making more from your advertising than the amount you are spending, you should keep exploring ways to gain small advantages in your account.
2. Account Size
The size of the campaign makes an impact on the management price, in terms of:
- how many key phrases,
- how many ad groups, and
- how many campaigns,
3. Advertising Goals
Some common account goals include:
- brand reinforcement (getting as many ad views as possible)
- driving traffic to your website (getting as many clicks as possible)
- getting sales or sign ups (converting clicks into direct sales)
Brand reinforcement alone is less time consuming than driving traffic and sales, for example.The more ambitious your goals, the more your management investment may be (and your click investment).
PPC Management Service Investment as a Percentage of Spend
You may choose to use the “percentage of the amount spent” on clicks for management instead.
This method is used for accounts spending over $10,000 a month in clicks. It uses different percentages for different sizes and/or phases in the account life. This could range from 12% to 20%.
Feel free to call Jon at 720-520-0639 if you are interested in learning more.
Free Estimates on PPC Advertising Management
When you contact me, I will better be able to make a suggestion as to the amount that would be best for managing your particular campaign, and suggested click budget, after viewing it.
In most cases, I can save you as much money as you invest in my services!
No Long Term Contract
I believe that you should not be forced to continue to use my Google Adwords management services if I am not performing to your expectations. Therefore, I offer my PPC management services with no long term contract requirement.
Minimum Commitment One Hour Per Month.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to learn more.
“Dollar for dollar we have done better with Jon than anyone we have tried.”
~ Kathy Fleming, Royal Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning, Littleton Colorado
“Our PPC campaign is the most sophisticated and advanced of any of our competitors. Stray clicks are the nemesis to any PPC budget. Jon’s attention to targeted and specific PPC keeps wasted budget expenditures under control. His invoices are fair. He is always responsive. I would highly recommend Jon for any PPC initiative.” ~ Scott Carson, CEO, CertSave
PPC Management Agency in Denver
When you need PPC management services in Denver, Jon Camrud offers PPC (pay per click) advertising consultation, setup and ad management from his office in Lowry. Machine learning is deployed for some tasks, but I don’t leave the entire Google Ads management to automated services like larger agencies.
My affordable PPC management services will help you avoid “stray” clicks, as well as increase the “quality score” of your key phrases; effectively providing you a discount!
I optimize your campaign for the highest return on investment (R.O.I.); not necessarily to get you the most clicks.
This means when you start advertising, with me handling your Google Ads management, your budget goes further. I think of your advertising dollars as my own.
There is nothing I do better, and few who do it better!
Certified Google Ad Partner
Your Pay per click manager, Jon Camrud, is a Google certified Partner in Search Ads and Display Ads.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 for details.
Your PPC management company should be analyzing data from:
- Average ad positions
- Ad impressions and clicks
- Click through rates (on phrases and ads)
- Cost per click on each and every phrase
- Effectiveness of ad language measured in click rates and conversions
- Conversions of the clicks into customers
- Quality scores for each phrase
In Display Network ad campaigns I also watch and analyze “placement” data, to make sure your ads are performing well on the websites where they show.
Optimization and Expansion
The value is in the complexity that pros achieve
My approach is designed to reduce costs across your Google Ads account (optimization). If you are spending $900 or more per month on Google advertising clicks fees, my pay per click management agency can generally save you as much money as I charge you !
Get Better Quality Scores
Google’s “Quality Score” rating is like a discount system for what you pay for your clicks. The higher the quality score, the lower the cost for a click because your ads move further up in positioning for the same click fee.
For example, you and a competitor are both bidding $10.00 for a phrase, but you have a quality score of 9 and theirs is 8. Your ad will show above theirs. But that’s not all. They may show your ad above ads that outbid you!
Quality Score is one of the strongest predictors of pay per click advertising success – advertisers with higher quality scores usually get better results with Google Ads.
Better Ad Copy
Ad copy is important in pay per click campaign management for three reasons:
- Compelling ad copy will help you get more clicks on your ads, which will raise your Quality Score and response.
- You save money because I analyze user intent in searches, better than automated systems.
- Since you only pay for clicks, it is important also write ads that dissuade user’s false expectations.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to enlist my help as your Adwords management service, and save money.
Advertising Success is Achieved Over Time
As time goes on, effective PPC management entails determination of the following:
- The most effective phrases, not just the highest volume
- What ads should be replaced, as determined by A/B test results
- Whether measured conversions are important or of lesser importance than other factors
- Which phrases should be deleted or promoted
- Which protective phrases are required
- And much more
The picture is constantly changing and a good PPC management agency is expert at reading the data, interpreting the meaning, and applying logic and psychological analysis to make on the fly adjustments to steer your campaigns in a winning direction.
It’s like a chess game. One must both react to what is happening, and be able to see ahead.
This is not trial-and-error for a talented Google Ads management service; it is refinement of an effective starting strategy. We make decisions between producing good returns and those producing great returns!
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started!
Expertise, follow through, & a track record of success.
I’ve never taken over a campaign that I could not improve. Often drastically. I do this through a combination of attention to detail, conceptualizing the entire campaign, and getting into the psychology of the user with regard to search intent.
Whether you are targeting local, state, national, or international, I have the experience to set up and manage any size PPC account. Call today!