Outsourcing pay per click management (PPC management for short) is for businesses who are not well versed with Google Ads or Microsoft Ads programs, or don’t want to hire staff, yet want to get the most out of PPC advertising for the least amount of investment.
Many clients come to me with the same storyline – “I have spent so much money on PPC advertising and while it seems to work, it is getting expensive.”
Success in paid search management comes down to the details. For example, people not immersed in PPC programs tend to use only the basic functionality on the platforms, and usually don’t limit the phrase choices enough, falsely believing that any lead is a good lead.
I provide PPC management services for both search advertising and display advertising campaigns.
I start by analyzing your campaign and landing pages. I look for positive trends and limit your campaign where I see negative trends. Trending can only be seen over time, and is best identified by a professional PPC agency.
After analyzing your ad account, I will advise you and provide a price quote before doing anything. Once we agree on a price for PPC management services, simply pay a retainer and we can get started!
The management approach can be as aggressive or conservative of as you prefer.
It’s like a chess game. One must both react to what is happening, and be able to see ahead.
When you first talk with me, we discuss
- which PPC programs you are using, if any
- where you have been with your pay per click programs
- what audience you are targeting
- the website you will be sending leads to, and
- what your budget will be.
For broken campaigns, I will first stop the bleeding!
- Pausing all ad groups or phrases that are costing you lots of money without good return on investment.
- Comparing your website to your campaign, and identify ways to improve your quality scores & conversion rates.
- Looking at your keyword phrases & match types to ensure you are getting the most out of your campaign, and
- Analyzing phrases that are triggering ads for services you don’t provide, or products you don’t carry. I will ensure those never cost you a dime again!
Then we build.
I identify top key phrases that will be most beneficial to you.
I create ad groups, and if applicable, landing pages in your website, to take maximum advantage of those opportunities.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started.
The Benefits of Using My Pay Per Click Management Services
- Save money with expertise and experience
- Target customers geographically, with precision
- Get better keyword matches
- Professional ad copy writing
- Ad testing and adapting
- Bid right for optimal positioning
- Increase Return on Investment ROI
- Identify Budget “leaks”
- Track results of individual words, phrases, groups, and campaigns
- Track conversions
- Fine tune which key phrases make you the most money
- Monthly insight and analysis
Your Investment in My PPC Management Company Pays for Itself in Saved Click Fees!
Strategic setup and implementation is the key to success in online advertising.
PPC advertising campaigns, like Google Ads and Bing Ads, can get very complex. Correct management of your PPC account is essential as well. When done the wrong way, things can look fine on the surface, but your campaign will cost you much more money – twice as much or even more!
When an experienced Denver PPC management company sets up your campaign correctly it is much more efficient in how you spend your money with regard to return on investment (R.O.I.).
For instance as your PPC management agent, I put ‘negative’ keywords in your campaign that will keep your ads from showing if a person types in search words that are not what you offer, saving you click fees.
Give Jon a call at 720-520-0639 and I’ll outline my services for PPC campaign management.
What Management Services are Included?
At set intervals, daily to start, then weekly, and after a couple of monthsI react to what is happening with keyword phrases that are typed into search and triggering your ad. I also attend to the constant changing of bid positions.
Management work includes:
- Evaluating bid amounts for each phrase
- Adding new phrases based on actual search matches
- Deleting or pausing phrases that are underperforming
- Comparing ad statistics to determine which are effective
- A/B testing ad headlines and messaging
- Monitoring extensions to the ads, such as callouts and links back to pages of your site
- Suggesting edits to existing landing pages or creation of additional pages
- Analysis of campaign performance, and reports as desired
How do you charge for campaign management?
With pay per click campaigns, ongoing paid search management is required to optimize performance over time. Management is charged by the hour, or as a percentage of your click spend – generally as an agreed upon amount per month.
I can check your account as often as you wish, but I find that for the first few months, weekly is best. Then as the account gets into a more stable state, monthly pay per click maintenance is adequate for most small businesses.
The amount you invest in management per month depends on how many campaigns, groups and phrases I am monitoring, and how aggressively you want to expand your search account size.
It starts as low as $90 a month.
Click charges are paid directly by the advertiser with a credit card on file with the platform (Google, etc.).
The cost of a management plan depends on:
- how many search keyword phrases you are running in your PPC campaign.
- how many “ad groups” are in your campaigns, and
- how many ad variations you have, or are testing.
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly PPC Management Services
I offer the right PPC management plan for you. My goal is your success.
After all, we are in it together. If you don’t make money, I don’t make money. It’s as simple as that.
My minimum PPC campaign management is for one hour a month. Unlike many paid search management companies, I don’t require long term contracts because I know you will appreciate my services and continue to utilize them.
Remember, my service pays for itself!
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to save money. I work across the entire US and Canada.
PPC Management Consultant in Denver
When you want a PPC management services in Denver, Jon Camrud offers PPC (pay per click) advertising consultation, setup and ad campaign management from his office in Lowry.
As a sort of case study, let’s consider a residential air conditioning company:
If the PPC advertising campaign was set up without negative keywords, and the user types in “Chevy air conditioning”, the ad will show. If it is clicked, it costs the company money.
Because the company only does residential air, not automotive, those are wasted clicks.
Also, every time an ad shows but is not clicked, the “quality score” that is assigned by PPC-ad-servers is reduced. So even if the user did not click on the ad, it can hurt your account.
Staying with the example above, I attach negative keywords such as “trucks”, “semi-trucks”, “automobile” and the various car manufacturers, to the campaign. Additionally, I’ll but negative keywords on for “commercial”, “industrial”, and more.
An experienced Denver PPC management consultant, like myself, knows how to write ad copy that will not only get you the relevant clicks, but will also discourage viewers from clicking on ads that do not pertain to them.
Using the same example above, I do this by making sure the ad contains words like “home” or “residential” or “central”, so people won’t click on it and waste campaign money.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to know the details, I take care of everything for you. So you can focus on your business.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to save money on your campaigns with expert PPC management.
Tempted to Make-do Without Professional PPC Campaign Management?
Google has set up their PPC system to make it very easy to start. It’s called “Adwords Express”, avoid it!
In fact, their original advertising stated “Your ads show within 15 minutes”. True enough; but Google benefits from getting you clicks – not customers.
The settings they show you on the top level are meant to give you as many clicks as possible – not necessarily the best clicks.
An experienced Denver PPC management agency will tell you that you don’t want every click you can get. While this may sound odd to someone without experience with search advertising, going after every click means your campaign gets expensive very fast!
Going after every keyword negates the effectiveness of your advertising.
Avoid Costly Mistakes
I see costly mistakes on nearly every PPC campaign I inherit, even from large agencies. Some are major mistakes. All cost the client money.
I have over 16 years of experience in Pay Per Click advertising!
Call 720-520-0639 for expert pay per click management services from Jon Camrud. I’ve been doing this since 2004. There is nothing I do better, and few who do it better!
Your better PPC management companies are analyzing data from:
- Average search results positions
- Ad impressions
- Clicks on the phrases
- Which clicks were attributed to which ads
- Click through rates (again on phrases and ads)
- Cost per click on each and every phrase
- Phrase bids for position adjustments
- Effectiveness of ad language measured in click rates and conversions
- Conversions of the clicks into customers taking action
- Bounce rates on the landing pages your prospects see
- Time spent by prospects on those landing pages, and what it means
- Number of pages viewed after landing on your site
- Quality scores assigned by Google or Bing to each phrase
Those are just a sampling from a Search ad campaign. There are also Display Network campaigns where we watch “placement” data.
Advertising Success is Achieved Over Time
Then, as time goes on, PPC management entails determination of the following:
- The most effective phrases, not just the highest volume
- Which phrases need to be in top positions, vs lower positions not hurting
- What ads should be replaced, as determined by A/B test results
- What the bounce rates on landing pages mean vis a vis the content of the page
- How much a phrase is actually worth in relation to other phrases
- Whether measured conversions are important for a phrase or of less importance than other factors
- Which phrases should be paused, deleted or promoted
- Which phrases should be placed into negative status
- And much more
The picture is constantly changing and a good PPC management consultant is an expert at reading the data, interpreting the meaning, and applying logic and psychological analysis to make on the fly adjustments to steer your campaigns in a winning direction.
This is not trial-and-error for a talented management consultant, it is refinement of a good starting strategy. Often times we make decisions between phrases and ads that are producing good returns and those producing great returns.
Help Your PPC Manager Get the Most Out of Your Campaigns
Campaigns are built as integrated units of goals, settings, budgets, phrase types, ad wording, and landing pages, just to mention a few items. Tempting as it can be, don’t mess with your click advertising campaigns.
Once your advertising campaign is built:
Do These Things:
- Communicate the resulting effectiveness, or lack thereof, you see in your business
- Answer any follow up questions your PPC manager has, promptly
- Update them with any new goals or targets you have
- Tell them when you are having special promotions or sales
- Let them know if you are not satisfied; they can make adjustments
Don’t Do These:
- Search your own phrases- that just creates impressions without clicks, which lowers your CTR (click through rate), which affects quality score (negatively).
- Never Click on your own ads – this should be self evident. Each click costs you money.
- Go into the account and change settings
- Add key words or phrases
- Start new campaigns or groups
- Change your website pages (where ads are pointing)
- Change the budget in the interface without telling the PPC manager
- Adjust bid amounts
The delicate balance that your PPC Manager has set up can be thrown off and cost you clicks, money, time and frustration.
I set and track multiple channels of information over time. The format, relationship to other forms of the phrase, negative keywords, and bid history of each phrase is important to maintain for maximum effectiveness.
Very importantly, I keep track of the changes in bids by the cent level from month to month. It allows me to see at a glance when the phrase was last updated, and whether it requires an update in the current management period, whether that be monthly or weekly.
Teamwork is Important to Your PPC Manager
For ultimate effectiveness, your consistent feedback on how much business you are getting from your ads should be given to your PPC manager. We are typically not privy to the ebb and flow of your business, and usually have no way of knowing about the level of increase in your business as a result of your campaign.
The reports and tools within Google Adwords and Bing Ads tell us a lot, but cannot tell us the bottom line increase in your business as a result of the online advertising. Only you can do that, by working with us as a team.