What is PPC Advertising?
PPC Advertising is a form of advertising where the advertiser pays only when their ad is clicked.
PPC is an acronym for “Pay Per Click”. It is available on several platforms, including Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
I am Denver PPC Advertising consultant Jon Camrud, and I help clients get into this very quick and cost effective way to reach local, state and national customers on the internet.
A great aspect of PPC advertising is the statistics that allow me to measure effectiveness of your ads. I can make adjustments at any point to your ad campaigns that just isn’t possible with traditional print advertising.
Are you participating in this form of internet advertising?
It is ideal for small business advertising, with these primary benefits:
- no long term commitments
- extremely targeted to the actual phrases for services that make you money, and
- it can be paused or accelerated depending on your needs
You have most likely seen the familiar text ad arrays on the major search engines and on pages across the internet.
But other “display ads” and “video ads”, which are not as recognizable as being PPC ads, fit into this category.
Those online ads are shown to your customers when the keywords you selected to advertise your business coincide with the content on the webpage on which they are shown.
As an experienced Denver PPC advertising consultant I can help you with a campaign for:
- Building Brand Awareness
- Driving Online Sales
- Launching a Product or Service
- Increasing Store Traffic
PPC Advertising Opportunities
For companies in Denver, PPC advertising opportunities are primarily with Google and Bing, and can be shown on:
- tablets, or
- mobile devices
Search ads, those that show when a keyphrase is typed into a search engine, are shown as text ads only.
Display ads can be shown as lines of text, images, or videos.
Ads can show on the search engine (Google or Bing) pages themselves (search ads); or on websites across the internet that have chosen to allow PPC advertising on their pages, including YouTube (Display Network ads).
Call PPC advertising consultant Jon at 720-520-0639 to find out more, or to get started with your PPC advertising.
If all of this is new to you, don’t worry it’s a new frontier for most everyone that is not in the internet marketing business.
PPC Advertising Consultant
I am an easy PPC management consultant to work with and will advise you as to your best options for success. I’ve been working with Denver PPC advertising since 2004 when clicks could be had for 4 cents!
I provide both set up and management of your PPC ad program, which includes:
- Set up the accounts and/or campaigns in your chosen program(s)
- Choose the most profitable keywords and phrases for your business
- Organize your ads and keywords into effective Ad Groups
- Set budgets and manage your keyword phrases and ad Groups
- Write effective ads that score high and get seen
- Optimize your campaigns based on your goals – more views, or more clicks, or most cost effective clicks, etc.
Call Jon at 720-520-0639 to get started.
You will need
- a Google account (which I can start for you)
- a credit card to put on account for click charges after they occur, and
- either a website, a Google Plus, or Facebook page
If you don’t have a website, I can build one for you. Or, I can update your older one.
To start, I’ll ask you a series of questions about your business goals, we’ll determine a budget that works for you, set up an account if you don’t have one yet, and write an initial ad.
You can be up and going in a day! No need to start large, I can get you going with as little as one search phrase!
I look forward to hearing from you at 720-520-0639