Want to do your own Google Adwords program management? I offer one-on-one Google AdWords training, over the phone using screen sharing, or in Denver Colorado, so you can follow every step.
It’s pretty easy to spend ad money fast and not get much out of your Google ad account if you don’t know the ins and outs of the program.
My name is Jon Camrud, a Certified Google Adwords Partner, and I have been working with Google Adwords since 2004.
Google AdWords training has become more of a necessity than a luxury if you want to manage your own account for whatever reason.
If you don’t want to pay for professional AdWords management you should, at a minimum, hire an AdWords trainer. For most industries, if you are operating a decent sized campaign, you will save enough in click charges to more than pay for the training.
With my One on One Google Adwords Training you will learn:
- How to set up your Google AdWords account effectively
- How to create Adwords ad groups
- How to organize your account
- How to write effective AdWords text ads
- How to research keywords and choose AdWords match types
- How to set geographic match areas in Google AdWords
- How to set negative keywords and key phrases
- How to set bid amounts
- How to manage bids over time
- How to find and block clicked phrases you didn’t mean to get
- How to improve quality scores
- How to read Google AdWords results columns and reports
- How to set up conversion tracking
- and more.
I will train you and give you tips and tricks on a per hour basis. You decide how many hours you need. Minimum is one hour.
Available levels are beginner and intermediate users.
You must have knowledge of computers, enough to be able to log into an online account and work with web based forms. It is okay if you have never worked with Google advertising.
We will set up an account as part of the training.
I also provide PPC advertising support at my current hourly rate, although, if you are going to use a lot of that service, you will come out better having me be your PPC Management consultant rather than paying for me to train you.
These are only good on new accounts. However, if you have already opened an account previously and need training because you did not understand how to be successful with Google AdWords, that is fine.
It can be quite costly if you are setting up your own accounts and don’t know what you are doing! So “trying it out” first, may not be your best course of action.
Contact Google AdWords Training consultant Jon Camrud at 720-520-0639 today to schedule your time.