Want to do your own PPC advertising program management? I offer one on one Google AdWords training in Denver, either over the phone, or in person if you live in or near Denver, Colorado (or want to fly me to your exotic vacation home).
It’s pretty easy to spend ad money fast and not get much out of your Google ad account if you don’t know the ins and outs of the program. Google AdWords training has become more of a necessity than a luxury if you want to manage your own account for whatever reason. If you don’t want to pay for an AdWords professional you should, at a minimum, hire an AdWords trainer. For most industries, you will save enough in click charges to more than pay for the training.
With my One on One Google Adwords Training you will learn:
- How to set up your Google AdWords account effectively
- How to create Adwords ad groups
- How to organize your account
- How to write effective AdWords text ads
- How to research keywords and choose AdWords match types
- How to set geographic match areas in Google AdWords
- How to set negative keywords and key phrases
- How to set bid amounts
- How to manage bids over time
- How to find and block clicked phrases you didn’t mean to get
- How to improve quality scores
- How to read Google AdWords results columns and reports
- How to set up conversion tracking
- and more.
I will train you and give you tips and tricks on a per hour basis. You decide how many hours you need. Minimum is one hour, please. Available levels are beginner and intermediate users. You must have knowledge of computers, enough to be able to log into an online account and work with web based forms. If you have never worked withGoogle advertising, it is okay, we will set up an account as part of the training.
I will also provide PPC advertising support at my current hourly rate, although, if you are going to use a lot of that service, you will come out better having me be your Denver PPC Management consultant rather than paying for me to help.
I do not recommend that you open a Google AdWords account more than 15 days prior to your first lesson, as often times I will have Google click certificates you can use for discounts or free clicks. These are only good on new accounts. However, if you have already opened an account previously and need training because you did not understand how Google AdWords works, that is fine.
It can be quite costly if you are setting up your own accounts and don’t know what you are doing! So “trying it out” first, may not be your best course of action.
Contact Denver Google AdWords Training consultant Jon Camrud at 303-750-6114 today to schedule your time.